Have you seen this man?
Many rumours exist about this man:
- He is believed to have once been Prime Minister of this country
- If you see him, he is probably safe to approach. He is believed to be no longer dangerous.
- At one time, he was seen as extremely dangerous: his laid-back attitude to the job allowed his henchman, Wild Gideon Osborne to wreak havoc and destitution amongst the poor and disabled
- He put Party interest above the National Interest
- He caved in to the Crazies (no, not the Crankies, but he’d probably do that too)
- He split the country down the middle by calling an ill-advised referendum, thereby encouraging racists and bigots to commit acts of violence (Remember Jo Cox MP)
- He made no plans in the event he would lose
- He lost
- He buggered off to write his memoirs.
He is rumoured to be lying low in an expensive caravan somewhere in rural Oxfordshire. If you find this caravan, take the following steps:
- Creep softly up to the door of the caravan
- Turn the key to lock it
- Take the key
- Throw it away where no one can find it.
Paxman on Cameron
In the more informal surroundings of Room 101, Jeremy Paxman finally told us what he thought of Cameron:
“The worst Prime Minister since Lord North”. Probably just about sums him up. Enough said.