I’m confused. Which Theresa May is it we are supposed to be voting for?
- The “strong and stable” Theresa of Tory Party fantasies?
- The serial U-turner Theresa who ditches part of her manifesto after only four days?
- The “bloody difficult” Theresa who soured relations with key EU officials before negotiations even started?
- The “financially competent” Theresa whose only costed manifesto policy is free school breakfasts – at 7p per pupil?
- Or the scaredy-cat Theresa too afraid to debate with other Party leaders on live TV?
Which is it? I think we have a right to know before we vote!